Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Awaking

As daylight breaks the silence of the night

I lay awake watching the daylight take over the night

My heart is at stake

I hear the most wonderful God Songs to mans ears begin

The song of Birds chirping to start the day with cheer

Love is in the air, spring in near

Spring is near, love is in the air

The sunshine's rain drops of prosperity in the air

I am of renewed mind, body, and soul

As the earth turns on the power of rebirth among the trees, flowers and rocks

Spirit within flows generating love and growth from the heart

Taking the mind to new unrevealing heights and sights

Soaring in and out of the clouds

My eye is on the prize

See, my future is up to me

My thoughts, my minds eye, is how I see

There is only one movement, forward bound I seek

A toast to my future, filled with endless possibilities

Peace, love, Joy, Happiness are locked, loaded and ready to fly

My eye on the target, I hit the bull's-eye each and every time

Dead center is my shot. Fast or slow, high or low

My intent makes it a straight hit

Bull's-eye! again and again, hitting my target with great intent

The sweet smell of success is in the air

The smell of victory is near

As I breathe to take it all in

I am filled with a drunken cheer

It's all mine, from beginning to end!

It's all mine, from beginning to end!

My world created within, can you see all the majestic colors woven from end to end?

Red - Power; Purple - Royalty; Green - Prosperity; Blue- Calm Healing Regime;

Yellow - Energy; Orange - Good feelings; Pink - Love

My world is filled with infinite possibilities

The air I breathe, this earth I seize

For it is mine to mold, shape, into beautiful pottery

With each and every stoke of my minds hands

My life is revealed to me

I am as free as the birds sings songs of God's Melodies

Free to fly high and soar among the sky and clouds




 Copyright©2010Mimi Lateefah “Queenoflife” Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment